HUMAN RESOURCES MISSION STATEMENT
With more than 40 years of experience, the Dedeman Hotels & Resorts International Human Resources Department represents a guest-oriented, dynamic service culture. The Dedeman Group consistently ranks among the “Best Companies to Work For” in compiled lists for the industries where it operates because of the outstanding results it achieves from its human resources practices, and its adherence to the highest standards in the human resources field. The Dedeman Hotels & Resorts International Human Resources Department coordinates operational tasks, manages change, generates strategies and applies the most productive and innovative approaches to human resources management to promote the development of the Dedeman Group.OUR HUMAN RESOURCES PRINCIPLES
- To instil a shared perspective in all team members.
- To prioritize internal and external customer satisfaction by planning, implementing and assessing the functions of human resources.
- To provide qualified human resources to enable our Group to attain its growth and development targets. To coordinate individual efforts on a team basis in order to achieve corporate objectives.
- To provide our employees with the necessary training to enable them to adjust to organizational changes, increase their on-the-job performance and, in accordance with career planning practices, to achieve the proficiency required to fulfil the requirements of future responsibilities.
- To integrate the Group’s goals with the personal goals of employees and to provide opportunities for horizontal and vertical movement within the company by equipping employees with the competencies they will need for future positions.